Boy! What a week.
JP and Steve talk about a lot of things, including the new Star Wars movie... although they don't spoil it, really, they do make some great spoiler horn noises.
The conversation moves from holiday plans and what we both got as presents into JP asking Steve about whether or not he feels brands are necessary... and wow, did he step on a landmine!
We get into talking about Apple, whether or not they were successful without Steve Jobs, how the brand continued through the Next era and into the return of Steve Jobs, and whether or not Apple is still innovating.
Spoiler: One of us says yes, and the other is skeptical. YOU'LL HAVE TO LISTEN TO KNOW WHO!
- Apple Watch Service Pricing - Apple Support
- Apple Watch Edition - White Ceramic Case with Soft White/Pebble Sport Band - Apple — The most expensive Apple Watch offered today
- Apple Watch: Most Expensive Model Is $17,000 | Time — The most expensive Apple Watch ever
- Rolex Cellini Time Watch: 18 ct white gold - 50509 — The watch that's on Steve's holiday list next year
- Congruence Between Brand Personality and Self-Image, and the Mediating Roles of Satisfaction and Consumer-Brand Relationship on Brand Loyalty by Seong-Yeon Park and Eun Mi Lee
- The 12 Brand Archetypes: Hero, Outlaw, Caregiver, Sage…
- why do so many people think apple isn't innovating? - Google Search — Just Googling this and reading the results makes Steve angry at the internet.